Long Time, New Home

| Thursday, March 5, 2009
I know it has been several weeks since I have written, but things have finally settled down. We got into the new home without too many problems and we had a lot of help. We are loving the new place, and I think that the thing I love the most is all of the space! It is so open and there is so much room. I guess the worst part is how much of it gets underused. One of the main reasons I haven't written for so long is because I haven't taken pictures. I finally got to it, and so here they are:

The office:


My timeout room:


The family room:


The dining room and kitchen:


Loving this:


The empty living room:


You can see the full album here.

Also, here are a couple of videos that I did of the house:





Let me know what you think! As soon as we get the couches then I think we are going to start having people over. We are super excited and are super grateful.